My Quiet Space

Monday, November 28, 2005

A visit to Scottish Rite Hospital in Dallas.

These pictures are out of order, I'm a crappy blogger with poorly managed time.





With all the excitement of dads visit, I forgot to update on Misty's hipcheck at Scottish Rite Hospital in Dallas Tx.
After two xrays (the lead disk designed to protect her little female parts was covering her hip socket in the first xray)they found all was good with her hips at last. She was amazingly tolerant of every exam from every Dr that wanted to check her. She has been cleared for another year.

Here's a cute little clip of Misty and her sisters enjoying the amazing interactive projection at Scottish Rite.







3 Comments:

Blogger Kristen Gill, Marketing Manager said...

OMG OMG OMG...I see them!! Now, please explain what the heck that cool projection is all about??? I am so confused? Is it a movie or a real thing? How does it respond to their touch?? ARGHHHHHHHHH I have to know how it works!!

11/29/2005 07:38:00 PM  
Blogger Cathy said...

I have no idea how it works. It is interactive... there are butterflies that land on you when you stand still, paint blobs that morph, the balls that roll, and liquid that pours around your form if you stand still. It's very fun to watch the kids interact with it while waiting on the dr's :)

11/29/2005 07:50:00 PM  
Blogger Tess said...

I love her outfit! She looks adorable. The pigtails are giving me girl envy....

11/30/2005 02:59:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!