My Quiet Space

Tuesday, November 15, 2005



A peaceful sunset from Cumby



Misty checking out what looks to be queen anne's lace. Her pants are FULL of air. It was a super windy day.


Hannah helping Bethany fly her Dora kite. Bethany got bored with it pretty quick and Hannah was left holding the kite.



Hannah seems to be ok with moving. She's having a blast putting posters up in her closet using Blu tack non marring adhesive.
I know she'll grow out of the bands that she's plastering on the walls, and I don't want permanent damage from tacks, or tape residue on the walls.

7 days and counting till I see my dad for the first time since I was around 2.. I'm getting butterflies!

1 Comments:

Blogger Tess said...

I swear, looking at that first picture lowered my blood pressure quite a bit. And I love the picture of Misty and the Dalmatian!

11/15/2005 07:49:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!