My Quiet Space

Saturday, November 26, 2005



MET MY DAD!!

I can't believe it's taken me so long to blog about this. I met him on Tuesday Nov. 22nd, 2005.
I've been mourning the loss of time that could have been spent with him. He's a very kind and gentle person, I hate that I didn't get to be raised by him.

He's coming over tomorrow, I should be in bed. I'm just wound up. I'm not real hip on him seeing this house.. the state of disrepair gnaws at me. It really doesn't matter how clean anything is, it's still unfinished.. blah.

3 Comments:

Blogger Tess said...

Yay! I'm glad you had a chance to meet him. It's been wonderful reading your updates.

11/27/2005 08:22:00 PM  
Blogger Jeni said...

Cathy! The video is amazing! That is really cool, I love the music too, how in the world do you do all this stuff? My blog is soooo boring I was thinking of just giving it up...

11/29/2005 07:43:00 PM  
Blogger Kellee said...

I'm so excited about this new chapter in your life.

12/10/2005 02:47:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!