My Quiet Space

Thursday, September 29, 2005


It's becoming difficult to find a story to go along with a song I want to play.

If potty humor disgusts you, click your "back" button, or "Next Blog" button.

Misty follows EVERYBODY into the bathroom. If you don't want her to follow you, slide the door shut completely. If she can get the tinyest bit of finger between the door and frame, she's coming in!

So yesterday, she invited herself in while Daddy was going potty. She proceeded to try to yank off her diaper. Mark, instead of helping her calls me in and says "she needs help, she wants to go potty!"

I slide the door open the rest of the way and I'm nasally assaulted. I run to the window, yank the string to open the blinds, and open the window as wide s it possibly can open. He has the nerve to ask "what's your problem?".

So.. here's "Linger" by the Cranberries.

3 Comments:

Blogger Big_Daddy said...

okuewAnother great song! This one takes me back to the DJ both of my college radio station. Each DJ had control over his show's format. I played modern and classic rock. Cranberries were definately in my playlist.

9/29/2005 02:47:00 PM  
Blogger Big_Daddy said...

haha! okuew was the word verification! lol

9/29/2005 02:48:00 PM  
Blogger Elisa said...

That's funny! the cranberries were great - takes me back to 1995 when i was 20 and had just bought my first car - a '91 mazda mx-6 and it had a moonroof! It was January and my tape player played the Cranberries incessantly. It was cold so the heat was on in the Maz, but the moonroof was open!!! I was loving life!

Misty sure is a cutie pie!

9/30/2005 07:47:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!