My Quiet Space

Friday, February 10, 2006

Tagged by Tess. This time the topic is music!

I bet if I were to post on this tomorrow I'd have a totally different playlist. My musical taste changes like the weather. For anybody that has never experienced the joys of Texas weather, that means frequently. It can go from a sunny 70 degrees, to 40's and drizzling in 24 hours.

On to my playlist.

1.)"I burn" by the Toadies, off of the Rubberneck album. Other great songs on that album are "Possum Kingdom", "Tyler", "Backslider", and "I come from the water".

2.) "Have you ever really loved a woman", by Brian Adams, off of the Don Juan Demarco Soundtrack

3.)"More than a feeling", by Boston, off of Boston's Greatest hits Another album with many great songs.

4.)"Hem of your garment", by Cake, off of their Prolonging the magic album.

5.) "Good Riddance", by Green Day, of of their Nimrod album. Is there a bad Green Day album??

6.)"Castles made of Sand", "Angel", and "Manic Depression", by Jimi Hendrix, off of Experience Jimi Hendrix: The Best of Jimi Hendrix

7.) "Daddy", by Korn, off of their Korn's self titled album I rarely listen to it unless I have alot of anger building up in me that needs to be released. Listening to it when I'm not already feeling shitty, will surely spiral me into an angry state. But listening to Jonathan cry about the abuse he endured as a child helps me release things I usually keep buried.

8.) "Moonlight Sonata", by Beethoven, I really didn't know there was more than one version of the song till trying to find it on Amazon.com. But here's a link Beethoven

I'm tagging people who have probably already been tagged, but I don't have enough time to hunt around and see who has and hasn't been tagged! LOL
1.) Angel
2.) Big Daddy and Counting_Blessings
3.) Kristen
4.) Natalie

2 Comments:

Blogger Jeni said...

I finally completed my Tag from when you tagged me in November! I didn't know what you meant, such a dork I am!

Anyways I"m all updated but I have NO idea how to link you, Nat and a few others to my blog. I'm blog illeterate, but, at least I'm blogging again right? LOL

Love and hugs,
Jeni <3

2/11/2006 12:54:00 PM  
Blogger Tess said...

Thanks for playing along!

Do you play the piano? I have played Moonlight Sonota and I think it's beautiful (the music, not my performance).

2/14/2006 06:56:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!