My Quiet Space: 4th...

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

4th...

Mark invited a bunch of his friends over for the 4th of July while I was at the hospital with the girls on Wednesday. Thursday he and Heather repaired the hottub that we got from Freecycle, or Criaglist for free many moons ago.( The one that we got in a wreck going to pick up... )
I'd bought quite a bit of food for grilling, and nobody showed!
We went and got a mess of fireworks. On the way there we stopped at Crista's ex boyfriend's house and invited them over since we get along great with his parents.
We karaoked until ungodly hours.. the cops were called. LOL! Nothing like the police crashing your party in the boondocks to make you feel a little less old.
Pictures..

Hottubbing..
Photobucket
Photobucket

This picture cracks me up... I call it "Bright idea"
Bright Idea

Me with Donna.. I was slightly....inebriated.
Cat&Donna

Donna with the cop..
Busted!

fireworks..
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 Comments:

Blogger Linda said...

Its not a great party unless the cops come!!!

7/09/2008 09:51:00 AM  
Blogger Watty said...

yep, you know you're not having a good time, especially in the boonies, til the cops are called! LOL

7/15/2008 12:31:00 AM  
Blogger Susie said...

Goda love our Cumby's finest!!! Hee hee I saw the building behind the girls and you live right by me very close!

8/21/2008 09:14:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!